6 Oct 2006

Author


This topic will cover general information about my self, and will be updated from time to time.

Education

A high school level certificate, with Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accounting, English, Africans, Computer Science. I Graduated in 2005 form The Kings School West Rand.
Some university, I'm finishing my first year in a double major. Application and Networks Development and Business Systems offered buy Monash university. I am currently studying at the South African Campus.


Travel

I have been on 3 different continents and In 3 different countries.
  • My first overseas trip was to Australia
My mother entire family live in Australia with the exception of her father
  • I then visited Zimbabwe
My mothers father lived in Zimbabwe
  • My second one was to Australia
Now my mothers entire family lived in Australia.
  • My third trip was to Australia
Another family visit
  • My fourth was to Canada
I was a Ginni pig in a Student exchange program between my high school and the Kelowna Christian School.

Interests

Computers.
Technology.
Globalisation.

No comments: